5929 Lantana Way
The Best of Glen Bridge at Gale Ranch! This stunning 4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom home is one of the best floor plans from the original builder, Shapell Homes. Featuring a large open living room with 20-foot ceilings, formal dining room, large updated kitchen, and family room opening up to a beautiful and private rear yard, this home is an entertainer's dream! The kitchen features ample cabinet space, a walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, and a large island with a prep sink and breakfast bar to make cooking and connecting easy. The downstairs also features a full bedroom with a separate entry along with a fully updated bathroom and laundry room. Beautiful cherry hardwood floors installed in 2013 run throughout the first floor and provide a rich look throughout.
Upstairs, there are three large bedrooms and a separate landing that could be used as an office, play area, or sitting area. Dual bedrooms are separated by a built-in desk area and an updated jack and jill bathroom. The large primary suite has ample room for a large bed, sitting area, and overlooks the rear yard. The en suite bathroom is an oasis featuring a large walk-in shower, oversized soaking tub, and dual sinks and vanities. Off the primary bathroom is a large walk-in closet with enough space to accommodate a large collection of apparel.
The backyard of this home really shines as it backs up to Lilac Ridge Road with some open landscaped space in between and no rear yard neighbors. The backyard is a peaceful place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea and also to entertain in the evenings. A well-maintained spa is also situated ideally in the rear yard and is a great way to relax after a hard day of work or play. This is California living at its finest!
- Cherry hardwood floors throughout downstairs
- New carpet throughout upstairs
- Interior of home painted in 2021
- Calacatta quartz kitchen counters
- Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Updated bathrooms throughout
- Large 2-Car Attached Garage and 1-Car Detached Garage
- Incredible outdoor landscaping and gazebo
- Front and rear yard fountains and automatic sprinkler system
- Incredible amenities through the Bridges HOA
- Close proximity to the Bridges Golf Course, Safeway, Blackhawk Plaza, and the new San Ramon City Center Development.
- Highly rated San Ramon Schools (Check Availability):
- Coyote Creek Elementary
- Gale Ranch Middle
- Dougherty Valley High